Avondale Local Mission’s Trip
Join us! Skyway Youth will team-up with Avondale School District and Arizona Service Project to help improve homes locally in Avondale. All youth are welcomed to join us. Come and start the year out right. Please fill out the registration form if you are interested in going. Let’s serve together!
- Working hours are from 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. EACH DAY. Implement a buddy system so that no volunteer is left in the position of being alone. If you leave the work site, all crew members must leave in their vehicle. Never leave youth volunteers unattended at the worksite.
- Work crews are composed of 5-7 people, at least two of which must be adults, (ideally 5 youth and 2 adults (19 yrs +). Extra adults may be used as floating volunteers.
Checklist Of Items To Bring
o Long pants (REQUIRED)o Close-toed shoes (REQUIRED)o Shirt with sleeves (REQUIRED)o Work Gloveso Safety Glasseso Sunscreeno Water Bottleo Hat
- We will meet every morning at the Avondale Elementary School District to do the daily project overview and the morning checkout.
- On Monday, December 31st breakfast will be provided and we will also be delivering our trainings. Please note this is the only day that breakfast is provided.
- On Friday, January 4th there will be a Dinner Celebration for all families and volunteers at the River City Church immediately after clean up and departure from the site.
- River City Church 725 N Central Ave #113, Avondale, AZ 85323